The 13th International Conference on Web Information System Engineering
(WISE 2012), http://www.wise2012.cs.ucy.ac.cy November 14th-16th, 2012 Paphos, Cyprus
The aim of this thirteenth edition of the conference series on Web Information Systems Engineering is to provide an international forum for researchers, professionals, and industrial practitioners to share their knowledge in the rapidly growing area of Web technologies, methodologies and applications. Previous WISE conferences were held in Hong Kong, China (2000), Kyoto, Japan (2001), Singapore (2002), Roma, Italy (2003), Brisbane, Australia (2004), New York, USA (2005), Wuhan, China (2006), Nancy, France (2007), Auckland, New Zealand (2008), Poznan, Poland (2009), Hong Kong, China (2010), and Sydney, Australia (2011). The proceedings of WISE 2012 will be published in 2 separate volumes by Springer in its Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, with best papers to be recommended for publication in special issues of international journals (including World Wide Web).
Topics of interests include but are not limited to:
* Cloud Computing, * Discovering Social Web structures and models
* Deep/Hidden Web; * Event Processing and Event-driven Systems; * Evolution and temporal analysis of the Social Web; * Integration of the Web and Internet-connected Objects / IoT; * Linked Open Data; * Peer-Computing;
* Rich Web UI; * Search, Text and media extraction, clustering and classification of the Social Web * Semantic Web; * Social web and Applications; * Web Agents and Web Intelligence; * Web-based Applications (e.g., Auction and Negotiation, e-Commerce, e-Government, e-Learning, etc.);
* Web-based Business Processes and Web Services; * Web-based Enterprise Systems and Transactions; * Web Data Integration; * Web Data Mashup;
* Web Data Models; * Web Information Retrieval; * Web Metrics and Performance; * Web Mining and Web Warehousing; * Web Monitoring and Management; * Web Security and Trust Management; * Web Tools and Languages;
* Web Visualisation; and * XML and Semi-structured Data.
* Abstract Submission Deadline: 11th May 2012
* Full Paper Submission Deadline: 18th May 2012
* Notification of Acceptance: 13th July 2012
* Full Paper Camera-ready Due: 27th July 2012
* Workshops Proposal Submission Deadline: 4th May 2012
* Panel/Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline: 1st June 2012
* Demonstration Paper Submission Deadline: 1st June 2012
Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. All papers will be refereed by at least three members of the program committee.
All submitted papers MUST be formatted according to the author guidelines provided by Springer LNCS format and MUST NOT exceed 14 pages.
A special issue of WWWJ is scheduled for extended versions of some selected papers from the WISE2012 conference.
* General Co-Chairs: Yanchun Zhang, Victoria University, Australia George Angelos Papadopoulos, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
* PC Co-Chairs: Xiaoyang (Sean) Wang, Fudan University, China Isabel Cruz, The University of Illinois at Chicago Alex Delis, University of Athens, Greece
* WISE Challenge Program/Track Chairs:Xiaofang Zhou, University of Queensland, Australia Weining Qian, East China Normal University, China
* Workshop Co-Chairs: Armin Haller, CSIRO, Australia
Zhisheng Huan, Vrije University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
* Publication Chair: Guangyan Huang, Victoria University, Australia
* Publicity Co-Chairs:Demetris Zeinalipour-Yatzi, University of Cyprus, Cyprus Jing Yang, Graduate University, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
* Local Arrangement Chair: Petros Stratis, Easyconferences Ltd.