5th International Conference on Software and Data Technologies - ICSOFT 2010
Website: http://www.icsoft.org July 22 - 24, 2010 Athens, Greece
Organized by INSTICC
In cooperation with IICREST and WfMC
Hosted by the University of Piraeus.
Proceedings indexed by Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, INSPEC, DBLP and EI (Awaiting confirmation of indexation)
Dear Keun Ho Ryu,
We would like to draw your attention to the 5th International Conference on Software and Data Technologies (ICSOFT 2010), which has currently an open call for papers.
ICSOFT 2010 will be held in Athens, Greece next July 22-24 and will be organized by INSTICC (Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication) in cooperation with IICREST (Interdisciplinary Institute for Collaboration and Research on Enterprise Systems and Technology) and WfMC (Workflow Management Coalition) and hosted by the University of Piraeus.
The yearly meeting place of top researchers and practitioners in Enterprise Software Technology, Software Engineering, Data Management, and applications related to Information Technologies, ICSOFT is now one of the largest conferences in the world in its area; organized in an yearly basis, ICSOFT provides a forum for top researchers to regularly present their work.
The conference proceedings will be indexed by major international indexers namely, Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, INSPEC, DBLP and EI (Awaiting confirmation of indexation).
The conference has a double-blind review process and after a strict selection procedure all accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support. Every year, extended versions of the best conference papers are published in a book, by Springer-Verlag.
All published papers will be also available at the INSTICC's Digital Library, which will be made available shortly.
Two prestigious awards (the "Best Paper Award" and the "Best Student Paper Award") will be announced during the conference. These awards, signs of excellence for their recipients, are selected from the set of outstanding full papers presented at the conference, based on the best combined quantitative and qualitative evaluation produced by the reviewers.
We would also ike to draw your attention to the following specialized satellite workshop:
- Int'l Workshop on Recent Trends in Software Engineering for Context-Aware Applications (RTSE4CAA 2010)
(see details below)
You may obtain further information at the conference web site (http://www.icsoft.org).
Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
Av. D.Manuel I, 27A 2 esq.
2910-595 Set?al, Portugal
Tel.: +351 265 520 185
Fax: +44 203 014 5433
ICSOFT web site: http://www.icsoft.org
July 22 - 24, 2010
Regular Paper Submission: February 01, 2010 Authors Notification (regular papers): April 06, 2010 Final Regular Paper Submission and Registration: April 20, 2010
AREA 1: ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY
* Enterprise Service Architectures
* Interoperability of Enterprise Software
* Technologies for Inter-Enterprise Collaboration
* Enterprise Integration
* Business-IT Alignment
* Virtual Organizations
* Supply-chain Enterprise Systems
* Enterprise Information Systems
* Context-aware Enterprise Systems
AREA 2: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
* Software Architectures
* Requirements Elicitation and Specification
* Software Testing and Maintenance
* Model-Driven Engineering
* Aspect-Oriented Software Development
* Software Economics
* Service-Oriented Computing
* Reverse Engineering
* Algorithms and Data Structures
* Programming Languages
AREA 3: DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
* Distributed Architectures
* Mobile Technologies
* Communication Networks and Protocols
* Ad-hoc Networks
* Grid, Peer-to-peer, and Cluster Computing
* Pervasive Computing
* Web-based Computing
* Multi-agent Systems
* Process Coordination and Synchronization
* Security and Privacy
AREA 4: DATA MANAGEMENT
* Data and Information Quality
* Databases, Data-mining and Data-warehouses
* Data Storage and Query Processing
* Data Exchange and Integration
* Data Semantics
* Semantic Web Technologies
* Data and Information Retrieval
* Media Search and Retrieval
* Multi-media Databases
AREA 5: KNOWLEDGE-BASED SYSTEMS
* Ontology Engineering
* Decision Support Systems
* Intelligent Problem Solving
* Expert Systems
* Reasoning Techniques
* Knowledge Acquisition
* Knowledge Mining
* Machine Learning
* Natural Language Processing
* Human-Machine Cooperation
ICSOFT 2010 will have several invited keynote speakers, who are internationally recognized experts in their areas. Their names are not yet confirmed.
(Regular Paper Submission: April 06, 2010)
- The 1st International Workshop on Recent Trends in Software Engineering for Context-Aware Applications
The purpose of workshops is to provide a more interactive and focused platform for presenting and discussing new and emerging ideas.
If you are interested in organizing a workshop please go to the following webpage: http://www.icsoft.org/ProposeSE.htm
(Regular Paper Submission: April 20, 2010)
- The Doctoral Consortium on Software and Data Technologies is intended to bring together Ph.D. students within the software and data technologies field to discuss their research in an international forum.
Special sessions are very small and specialized events to be held during the conference as a set of oral and poster presentations that are highly specialized in some particular theme or consisting of the works of some particular international project.
If you are interested in organizing a special session please contact the ICSOFT secretariat.