HOME > 게시판 > 학술행사및 논문모집

GCGB 2016, Due-Aug, 25, 2015 류근호
  2015-08-09

Dear author
    You are invited to submit articles to the 2016 Global Conference on Genetics and Biomedical (GCGB 2016) . GCGB will be held during July 30-31, 2016 in Shanghai, China . The aim objective of GCGB 2016 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Genetics and Biomedical. Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference.
“No, my son, no,” rejoined his companion. “Let the wish of a dying man have weight with you; give me one grasp of your hand, and get you hence. Think you that my last moments will be eased by the thought that I leave you to die a more lingering death? I have loved you like a father, Reuben; and at a time like this I should have something of a father’s authority. I charge you to be gone that I may die in peace.” 

Publication: The accepted papers will be published on Genetics and Molecular Research which is indexed by SCIE. Genetics and Molecular Research, Online ISSN: 1676-5680, Indexed by: SCIE(IF: 0.775), MEDLINE, Scopus, EMBASE etc.
Please click here to view the index report
“And because you have been a father to me, should I therefore leave you to perish and to lie unburied in the wilderness?” exclaimed the youth. “No; if your end be in truth approaching, I will watch by you and receive your parting words. I will dig a grave here by the rock, in which, if my weakness overcome me, we will rest together; or, if Heaven gives me strength, I will seek my way home.” 

Homepage of this conference: http://www.gcgbconf.org
Online submission system: http://www.GCGB.org/submission/index.html 

Important Dates, Paper Submission Due: Aug. 25, 2015, Conference Date: July 30-31, 2016 

Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to: ·         Genetics, ·         Molecular Biology and Evolution, ·         Cellular, molecular and tissue engineering, ·         Computational Biology, ·         Computational synthetic biology, ·         Bioinformatics,
For more topics, please visit: http://www.gcgbconf.org/cfp.html
“In the cities and wherever men dwell,” replied the other, “they bury their dead in the earth; they hide them from the sight of the living; but here, where no step may pass perhaps for a hundred years, wherefore should I not rest beneath the open sky, covered only by the oak leaves when the autumn winds shall strew them? And for a monument, here is this gray rock, on which my dying hand shall carve the name of Roger Malvin, and the traveller in days to come will know that here sleeps a hunter and a warrior. Tarry not, then, for a folly like this, but hasten away, if not for your own sake, for hers who will else be desolate.”:  
Contact Us, E-mail: gcgbconf@yeah.net , Phone: +86-15300912003, Secretary: Dr. Xie

IEEE Tran on Big Data 2015-08-09
CFP from Goutam (TSDAA15), due:aug 16 2015 2015-07-05